Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I deal with unrequited love?

I am in love with somebody who made me to be his friend. The problem is that I see him everyday as I also work with him. I can call him my friend but I really am in love with him. I try not show it to him and it is hard. He flirted with me at one point but once also said he still has feeling for his ex. It is hard for me. How can I finish it without breaking my heart completely. Any advice?How can I deal with unrequited love?
I had this problem when I fell in love with a lady at work. Eventually I had to leave the Company. Absence and time are great healers.How can I deal with unrequited love?
forget him %26amp; stop thinking at him
i think you need to talk to him.if he likes you then take it from there but if he doesnt you may have to put some distance between you til your over him.you shouldnt hanker over someone who isnt intrested as youl be missing out on someone special that likes you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment