Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I deal with loving my current BF and the urge of going back to my ex of six years?

Okay, I have a tough situation on my hands and I dont know how to deal. I have been dating my boyfriend for about 8 months now and everyday he tells me i love you and that he wants to be with me forever. Our relationship started out quick really quick, but i dont have a problem with that. before i started dating him i had just ened a relationship with my first boyfriend (my first BF- the one i lost my virginity and innocence to) I had been with him for 6 yrs. the last two years with him were a bit rocky and when I moved out we still kept on talking and seeing each other. then things got worse when he went to jail, so many things came up and i was being attacked by everyone, his family, his friends and some chick that said she was dating him ( it turned out to be that he was sending her love letters from jail).

well he is out of jail and was deported because of his illegal status in the US. he contacted me and asked me how i was doing, i got so excited and happy. I want to go see him soo bad, I want him soo bad, but should i go back to him? and leave my current BF who is so nice and in love with me? I love my current BF but i am not IN love with him, yet..... I loved my ex and i want him but i know i shouldnt go back to him because of all the pain that was caused.

How do i deal with this confusion of loving my BF and urge to go back to my ex.How do I deal with loving my current BF and the urge of going back to my ex of six years?
noooo....you should seriously stay with the one your with now. that other guy seems all wrong....come on think about the flaws, his flaws. he was in prison, he was basically cheating on you or did cheat on you, and also you might feel more connected to him just because he was your first. im thinking that you would probably end up regreting it somewhere down the road if you got back with that guy...it seems to problematic...think very very carefully about everything...think about all the good things and the bad things that have and are happening with the guy your currently going with and compare that to all the good and bad things that have happened with your ex...even if you had a better time with the ex i still think you would be very unwise to get back with him. this guy your with now seems the better choice, if he truly does love you and everything...come on plus that other dude was deported! just think of all the bad things that happened concerning the ex and realize that if hes cheated on you or something that he is probably or at least more likely to do it again.
  • special beauty salons
  • how to grow pomegranate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment