Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you deal with this?

ok, so as much as he hurt me, I still love my ex and sometimes I randomly get stuck in these moods where i'm pissed off at the world because I keep thinking of him and missing him. we both said and did somethings we shouldn't have, and we both hurt each other. it's been about two weeks since we last spoke, and a month since we broke up. i've seen him commenting a few girls on myspace, and he always put ';don't care'; and ';single'; on his myspace. im not gonna lie, i've comented other guys too and gotten y share of coments, but i love him more then anything and i would kill to have him back. it hurts to see him talking to other girls and putting that on his status, and it hurts e that he doesn't care as he says. how do you deal with loving someone who doesn't love you, and how do you deal with seeing the person you love with soeone else? i've never dealt with this before and it's a lot harder then i thought it would be. and also, is it possible that he's completely forgotten I exist?How do you deal with this?
I know exactly what you're feeling, and although you may not think so, you WILL get over it. Right now it seems as if this is the end of the world for you, trust me I know, but the fact of the matter is, it isn't. Time heals everything, what you need to do (as difficult as it sounds) is to perhaps either not get on Myspace anymore, or just remove him from your friends list, that way you won't be tempted into looking at his page/statuses.

The more you look at it, the more it's going to hurt, you'll just end up dwelling on the situation, which isn't going to help at all with the healing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment