Monday, December 12, 2011

I love my boyfriend so much and i can't imagine my life without him, but i'm so confused!?

Okay, here's the deal. I love my boyfriend so much. I would do anything for him. We've been together about 4 months, i'm 19 and he's 21 and we're both in college. This is the longest relationship i've ever had, actually probably my 1st REAL relationship. We just click so well together and i could see myself with him for the rest of my life. And i mean, i was the first one to say ';i love you'; and then he immediatly said it after and we both started crying. We are just so open with each other and we have a really healthy relationship. I just am really confused. i feel like my head won't let me be happy. This has happened many times in my life with practically everything that should be enjoyable for me, but i start thinking too much and feel screwed up in the head because i'm thinking this way. It's like an endless cycle that i don't know how to shake. Whenever we're together and things are wonderful and we're just like cuddling or something, i just can't stop thinking, ';do i really love him?';, or ';are we supposed to be together?';



And i even thought to myself, i would love to marry this guy someday. And i actually told him that. I said, '; would you marry me someday'; and he said, ';when the time comes';. Then i was like, ';yeah, it's not like i wanna get married tomorrow or anything, basically i just want you to know that i wanna spend the rest of my life with you. but i would love for you to be my husband.'; And then he said, ';i like the sound of that. I guess that would make you my wife then.'; So the point is, we are so happy together. But i just don't understand why i'm thinking these thoughts.



could it be that i feel like i shouldn't of said that, and maybe now i feel trapped? but i shouldn't feel trapped cuz i love him so much! I take anxiety medicine (like generic zoloft), but i don't know if i have depression or something else like that. My mom said maybe i should get cognitive therapy to control my thinking. but i just wanted to try this first and see what ya'll thought. Anyway, sorry this was so long, i just wanted to make sure i got my point across. lol.I love my boyfriend so much and i can't imagine my life without him, but i'm so confused!?
Since you say this if your first real relationship maybe you think this might be it but your feelings are not sure yet. Just give it more time and maybe your feelings will change over time once you have been together longer with him. You shouldn't let a relationship control your happiness. The only way you are happy is with yourself, not someone else making you happy. Sure a relationship fills some needs but you should be happy even without him.I love my boyfriend so much and i can't imagine my life without him, but i'm so confused!?
HI, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN ... WERE ON THE SAME BOAT (SADLY). SO AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU I TOO HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING. I HOPE THINGS CHANGE , COZ FELLING THAT WAY CAN AND WILL RUIN OUR RELATIONSHIPS... JUST KNOW YOURE NOT THE ONLY ONE.



SORRY I WASNT OF ANY HELP. GOOD LUCK!
  • Soiled Bed Sheets
  • cover up a fungus toenail
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment