Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I deal with my boyfriend who doesnt want me to talk to other guys.?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year now. Since about the 2nd month of dating he told me that he didnt want me to talk to other guys. He says its not a rule, but he says he wont feel the same way about me if I do. So really I dont have much of choice because I dont want to cause him to not love me or care about me. I am not allowed to have a phone because I did text my ex happy birthday. But that was all that I said to him. Just happy late birthday. It wasnt like I was flirting or anything and that was the first thing I had said to him in months. My boyfriend got sooo angry at me, he told me he couldnt trust me having a phone. So now I dont have a phone and on my facebook I cant even have any guys on there. Even if I dont talk to them. I really dont know how to deal with him anymore. I dont have freedom. But the part that gets me mad is that he still talks to girls. Like the cashiers at the local publix he will talk to them. These girls use to be his friends so I dont see how its fair that he can talk to them and I cant talk to any guy that I know. Even tonight I found out that a girl we both know went to where he works and they were talking. I dont understand how to make my boyfriend understand that it isnt fair that I am not allowed to talk to guys but he can. Even if he stops, I still want to be able to have guy friends but I dont know how to do this without causing my boyfriend to hate me or fight with me. I am not really in the stage to fight as I am about 5 months pregnant and it is his baby.How do I deal with my boyfriend who doesnt want me to talk to other guys.?
he doesn't love you if he acts like that. your not in a good relationship and you need to get out of it. and stand up for yourself, you're in control of you life, don't let him be in controlHow do I deal with my boyfriend who doesnt want me to talk to other guys.?
To controlling. Stand up for yourself
He doesn't ';love you'; or ';care for you'; he enjoys controlling and demeaning you.



There is no relationship there, baby or not, I would not be involved with a person like that.
It is best for you to leave him.

As there a girl i liked her boyfriend was a wife and child beater and he wont let her go out much or be on face book anymore. that how i know it best to leave because if he loved you he would not act in this way he would let you be independent.
pregnant or not tell him that you need your freedom
how do you handle him? you break up with him!
He is insecure and really likes you, I used to be like this, just don't flirt with other guys and **** like that, it really pisses us off, don't even come close to flirting and ****, tell him he can trust you and if he really loves you he will understand that you love him and wouldn't do that to him. He is jealous as well. He will get better in time.
You tell him that it isn't fair and that you both play by the same rules. I think its fair if that if you mutally agree your not allowed to talk to the oppisite sex thats fair or you don't agree at which point you both talk to who your like.



Maybe him being a dad will make him more mature. I'd personally for the sake of your baby give him a chance. I think he deserves that.
be able to tell love to a guy who just wants to have self-control, and I am speaking from experience. 95% of my close friends are guys to the point where some of them r like my blood brothers to me, and my ex had a problem with it. That's only the first red flag. It will turn into something else and get worse. A year is too long for him to be acting like that. He didn't create u with a woman to give birth, so you are not his child. I think deep down you know what u really need to do but just want someone to say something different to give you hope. As hard as it may seem, and when you get tired enough, you'll do what you know the real answer to your question is: get rid of him
You are in a bad situation. He is controlling and you need to leave him ASAP! He doesnt care about you because if he did he would not need to control you like that. He has issues, trust me. Sorry to break it to but its the truth you wont understand now cause your in the relationship later you will understand. Think about it would you do what he does to you to someone you love?
I think you know what you should do. It's important in a relationship, to make sure both partners are giving their effort, the same amount of effort to make the relationship work. A girl shouldn't be the martyr. Your boyfriend is becoming too controlling. When guys get too much power, more dominion it can get scary. Because then they'll won't think of anything else than their power they have. Which controlling boyfriends lead to abusive relationships. You need sit down and talk with him, because if he's really the one for you he will listen and believe you. If it doesn't help talking to him, you need to get away from your boyfriend. I know your carrying his baby, but just think about what kind of life you want for your child. So don't fall for his sympathy, you need to be alert. Like if he threatens to kill himself if you leave, that's a big red flag. Luck to you and your situation. I'll be praying for you. :)
Talk to him about the issue if u need to

No comments:

Post a Comment