Monday, December 12, 2011

How to deal with loosing love ones.?

I lost my brother when I was 12, I lost my great aunt, lost my grandmother, lost my mother 2years ago, and I lost my first grandchild that past away do to sids 9 months ago. Everyone was very special to me and can not deal with the lost. When a song comes on I cry and can not understand why the had 2 leave me.I feel all alone.How to deal with loosing love ones.?
I know sort of what youre going through, but not so strong.

I lost my brother last year.



I know it hurts, but perhaps you just need to talk to someone about it.

Doesnt have to be a councellor, just a friend. Even a neighbour youre close to.

Its good to cry sometimes.

Just let it all out.



Everyone leaves at some time in their life.

Everything happens for a reason.

It was just their time to go, Im afraid. :(



The only true way to deal with it is talk to someone

Let out everything you feel.

Councellors are good with this as they are trained.

But you dont have to go of course.



Dont bottle up your emotions, make sure to let them out every now and again.

I find in doing this, I dont build it all up to the point of explosion.



Everything will be okay!

Just stay strong!

And find someone you know you can look to for guidance and support.

Good luck!

xoxoxHow to deal with loosing love ones.?
You are too concerned with what was and what will be. There's a saying: ';Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.'; Kung Fu Panda Movie.



I cannot begin to imagine what you have gone through. Just know you are not alone.



Live life and be happy.
  • drawing a circle
  • excel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment