Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I deal with Unrequited Love?

I was in a relationship wth the most gorgeous girl I know a while ago and when she told me she wanted to call it quits, it really hit me, I kept trying to get back with her and it didnt work at all, in fact because of it I have severed all contact with her.



Now I am spending some time with my sister's and now my best friend (who happens to be a girl), we were once going out but that was a long time ago anyway, I am starting to feel in love with her again and its tearing me apart because she has a boyfriend.



I am CHRONICALLY sociophobic and know and trust very few people, so it is so hard for me to get girlfriends, I have tried and tried not to be sociophobic but it still haunts me.



I really need help because the unrequited love of both girls is tearming me apart, affecting me mentally and getting in the way of important thingsHow do I deal with Unrequited Love?
The first thing you need to do is accept the fact that you cannot have either of these girls. Don't get caught up in daydreams of ';what if';. Just let it go. There are too many nice girls out there to let yourself get mired in despair. As for being sociophobic, that is something that is serious. And you are basically the only one that can control it. Women aren't gonna knock on the door and invite themselves in to meet you.....you know this. You are gonna have to come to grips with this problem and start going out. This doesn't mean you have to go clubbing this weekend! It just means getting out more....being around people and learning to talk with them more. Relax and try to enjoy the conversations. I have a friend who has been diagnosed with SAD and he is trying to come to grips with it right now, too. It is a very hard thing, but you have to try if you want to truly enjoy life.How do I deal with Unrequited Love?
calm down. you need to walk and talk like a man and they will come to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment