Monday, December 12, 2011

How does one deal with tough love?

there are people who care about me and I know they do but sometimes they practice this ';tough love'; and are really harsh with the intent of changing my opinion/etc. however this doesn't help it makes it all worse. I don't know how to handle it anymore it hurts and scars me emotionally. I've tried telling them this but it doesn't stop and I doubt it would... so... please give an idea of what I can do to handle it..How does one deal with tough love?
you need to learn how to take constructive criticism.



first you need to not only realize but understand as well that who ever these people are dishing out all this tough love towards you aren't telling you anything to deliberately hurt you.



once you understand that it's only for your good, you'll need to identify the part of it all that 's helpful to you.



and last but not at all least give thanks to those who care enough to be tough with you, because life is not easy, so why should the answers to it come easy?



just keep in mind that the tough part to the love part is a rock to a mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment