Monday, December 12, 2011

How to deal with forbidden love?

I am in loved with a friend of mine. She doesn't know how much I love her. I just keep it as a secret because it is forbidden; very much forbidden. At first, I never thought that I would fall for a person like her since she was not my type then. I can now feel that she also has feelings for me. She is obvious because she is lonely whenever I don't talk to her. She finds way to talk to me and even it is nonsense, she is still talking to me. She also gives me some presents which she was not used to do before. What am I supposed to do? Shall I fight for her even if my whole world is against it?How to deal with forbidden love?
This is my advice. When I need to say something to someone and I don't really know if I can do it face to face, I tend to either send letters or just casually correspond through e-mail. Do you all have personal e-mail addresses? Sometimes it is alot easier to tell someone how you feel or even to ask someone how they feel through words. I think she may like you and you know you like her, all you need is that little push. If you have no problems with talking, then talk to her. I think you may be afraid since you all were friends first and you don't want to ';ruin'; the friendship by bringing up these emotional feelings. If you decide that you want to tell her, keep in mind that she may be waiting for you to say something. Go for it! Nothing is worse than never knowing.How to deal with forbidden love?
forbidden because it's a friend's girlfriend? is there something we should know more about?
Being happy is a top priority in life, there's nothing wrong with being happy. No one EVER has the right to take away your simple happiness. If being happy means being with the one who you are growing closer and closer to, then there should be no reason for you not to be with that person.
You say forbidden love, thus I presume she is married. If that is the case you need to back off. If her husband finds out he could divorce her and take everything she has. I mean if you and she did anything. If on the other hand she divorces him you would be free to tell her how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment