Friday, November 19, 2010

Hey people i really really need help.. pls anybody out there u know how to deal with love problems..!!?

my id is robin_the_coolest@yahoo.co.in or hot.hotie.hot@gmail.com please ....i really need help.... IM meHey people i really really need help.. pls anybody out there u know how to deal with love problems..!!?
yes robin IM me at d_ottens@yahoo.com or email d_ottens@yahoo.com I can give pretty good love advice as per all of my friends who aren't having very good luck in the love department they tell me i was very lucky to have met the man of my dreams when I wasn't even looking love actually found me but this is not about me so give me a try lets see if we can solve your problem(s)Hey people i really really need help.. pls anybody out there u know how to deal with love problems..!!?
yes robin i can solve your love probs

you can email me at

dazzaling_chic@yahoo.com
my id is gharsha5@hotmail.com send ur question

No comments:

Post a Comment