Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I deal with wanting to have sex with my girlfriend?

I've been with my 20 year old girlfriend for a year and a half (I'm 21). She's a very intelligent, beautiful and caring girl who I extremely respect. After I'd been with her for 2 months, she let me know that she wasn't interested in and didn't desire any type of sexual activity for a long time in to the future. I fully respected this and have always kept our relationship strictly as a loving one and never talk sexually to her. Things are kept strictly non sexual.



Recently I slipped up by flirtatiously telling her in a fun way that I would like to pleasure her orally. She wasn't too impressed and I immediately apologised.



I'm really in love with this girl and admire everything about her. She really is special and I don't want to lose her. The only problem is that I find her extremely physically attractive and am finding it hard to block out and ignore my strong sexual desires for her. She's driving me crazy and I'm constantly thinking of taking the next step with her.



Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do to deal with this a little more easily?How can I deal with wanting to have sex with my girlfriend?
you seem like a really nice guy and she seem the same way....please don't blow it.

since you guys get aroused at about every thing,try to stay away from things that may arouse you,well except her.its a phase and it will pass.what wont con quire u only makes u stronger.all the bestHow can I deal with wanting to have sex with my girlfriend?
well start off by explaining to her how you feel but tell her you don't want to push her you just want her to know how you feel.



secondly just think how special it will be when you finally do. try finding a task that keeps your mind off of it. try thinking of something other then that.



try thinking of your parents having sex....( that would gross me out pretty badly)



or if you are not uncomfortable try masturbation

No comments:

Post a Comment