Friday, November 19, 2010

(Repost) How should I deal with love triangle screwup?

A friends with benefits relationship came to an end about six months ago with this guy.He broke it off with me, by text message and told me that if i contacted him again he would file a restraning order against me AND tell these group I know of our relationship, including his best friend, which was my frin so the next day his best friend calls me and invtes me to an event he happens to be hosting. I decline the offer because I thought it was pretty weird that she would just call me up after not hearing from her in six months.But now, when I see him on campus, he speaks and says hello, and even told me to call him, and smiles at me like everything is all okay, but with her it's a different story. she doesn't speak at all, I even tried calling her and I got no response. I even heard that they are not friends anymore. So my question is why the adverse response.Do you think he went back and told her something and if so why is he cool about the situation and she's not.



Additional Details



1 minute ago

Just to give a little more background of the situation, his best friend ALMOST became my sorority sister, but I never continued the process, plus i knew her before I knew him, BUT i asked him IF there was anything going on, several times as a matter of fact, and he assured me that there was nothing going on between them, I even told him that I almost joined the group, and he told me he didn't care about that, and he liked me..but I feel like I 've done something wrong. How do i overcome the guilt?(Repost) How should I deal with love triangle screwup?
Not sure I get the full jest of your story...but why are YOU having guilt issues? I think they both used you to some extent. I would leave them both alone, I sure wouldn't reconnect with him if he was threatening you with a restraining order at one point. Love triangles can really be nasty...steer clear! My friend's husband became a statistic in one. Jealousy can kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment