Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you deal with repressed love?

ok, im completely love my best friend, and he feels the same way about me (he admitted it years ago but i told him to back off) i only did that though because i didnt want to ruin our friendship, as he means so much to me and now even just to hang out with him is so painful and i love him so much!! :]How do you deal with repressed love?
I know how it feels for a guy its so painful and I would say don檛 hurt him anymore and yourself just go for it wish you happy life togetherHow do you deal with repressed love?
That is very sweet, you should tell him! Can you imagine how wonderful your life can be with a relationship like that! :) Go for it! Love is never wrong!
Tell him.

Don't spend your life wondering, What if...?
  • bird
  • homemade anti acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment