Sunday, November 21, 2010

Love: Dealing With Jealousy And Staring?

Guys, how would you feel if your girlfriend was being too friendly with other boys?



Girls, how would you feel if your boyfriend kept on staring at you? (Because he wants to keep an eye on you, just to check if you're too close to any guy.)Love: Dealing With Jealousy And Staring?
if i had one, it'd make me nervous.Love: Dealing With Jealousy And Staring?
id love it!



:P
kick his a$$
Depends on the boy, if I thought there was a crush then it would bother me alot, otherwise I wouldnt care
I might say something but no need to act unless I know somethings up
It would drive me to the point of possibly breaking up. What kind of a relationship is it without him trusting me?
It'd be sweet but unconfortable
I'm not someone who gets jealous easily, nor am I someone who is willing to stand for petty jealousy.



My girlfriend and I both have good friends of the opposite gender - we don't sever or reduce our friendships just because we're afraid we might irrationally piss each other off.



Paranoia is a seriously negative quality; it suggests that you've either got major emotional baggage, or you're the type who cheats (and thus is super paranoid about other people cheating).
i would like it:)



can u plz answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
i hate it but he thinks he can do what ever he wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment