Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you deal with unrequited love?

I ran across some pictures on the Internet of an old high school crush. All those feelings I had back then washed over me and I have not been able to shake them since. I used to like him so much. I thought about him all the time It hurts because I know I never had a decent shot nor did I ever tell him I liked him. I know I sound pathetic but how do I get over it?How do you deal with unrequited love?
I think so and so is right. He probably isn't so great. In high school, our emotions run so high and so do our hopes. Tell him how you feel once and for all. You have nothing to lose now. High school is over.How do you deal with unrequited love?
You don't know you had no chance. You just used that as an excuse. Try meeting up with him now or talking to him. You might realize that he is not such a great guy and that you are better without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment