Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you deal with being in love with two women?

Basically I'm in love with this one girl who is 25 and is the typical personality that I'm attracted to. Then the other girl I'm in love with is 34 and is the kind of relationship that I've always wanted.

PS I'm not dating either of them and I';m 20.

PPS I've shared my feelings toward each with them.How do you deal with being in love with two women?
well your in a pickle.

umm your gonna have to pick. think of ALL THE POSSIBLE pros and cons of each then take the winner. If that one doesnt work out you know the other was meant to be.How do you deal with being in love with two women?
Pick one
This is what u should do go on a date with each of them but not at the same time,,then learn more about them and there current life .and ,chose from there on
If you're not dating either of them, you'd be a total fool to be in love with them. I've only been in love twice and in both cases it was not until after I'd been dating the chick for like 2 years and I finally had them trained to meet my sexual needs.



You are NOT in love. Maybe you should try banging these girls though.
Try three!! Haha.... I'd do the pros and cons and if it was really pretty even.... I'd to for the gouged one :) unless u like older women? But 14 years is a big difference!
Oh my.....



Maybe make a list of pros and cons for each.



^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment