Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I deal with young love and a long distance relationship all in one?

I am 13 years old, and I traveled with my best friend to New York last summer and this summer, and, long story short, her13-year-old, tennis-playing, dog-loving cousin is my boyfriend now. Problems: we live more than 300 miles apart, and my mom doesn't know because I'm not supposed to date until I am 16. I can't dump him, because he likes me as much as I like him (and that's a lot). How can I deal with a long distance relationship, and should I tell my mom or not?How can I deal with young love and a long distance relationship all in one?
Your mom may approve of him. Talk to her about it. Tell her it would be like having a pen pal.How can I deal with young love and a long distance relationship all in one?
eeeeh i think you will have to get over him...

i mean, idk... if you have like hour long chats every day and all then i guess its ok. but if you aren't planning on going back to NY anytime soon, i say you should move on.



don't tell your mom until you're sure wheather or not you're going to stay in a relationship with him

if you decide to... tell her then.
  • find beagle puppies for sale
  • Blankets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment