Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I lost my baby and dont know how to deal wit the pain?

i lost my baby back in january of this year. its not almost june and i dont know how to deal with the pain of lossin my baby i was 13 weeks pregnant my first child and i dont know wat went wrong. plz if any one else like me can give me any advice i want to be able to know my baby is ok and ill be ok. i love and miss my baby. i nicknamed my baby pepper cuz it looked like a lil red chilly pepper in the ultrasound. plz help me.I lost my baby and dont know how to deal wit the pain?
There should be support groups that will help you cope.



If you are religious, I suggest you see your Reverend/Priest/Pastor for spiritual guidance.



It'll be hard, but eventually the pain will go away and you can try again. It's never easy to have a miscarriage, especially when it's a planned pregnancy.



Good luck.I lost my baby and dont know how to deal wit the pain?
well I'm sorry to say, I mean I'm not trying to burst you bubble or anything... but your baby isn't going to be okay. It is in heven, but it died, and you're not going to give birth to him/her. Sorry,

But to get better, you should go to a therepised.
It is something women don't like to talk about, but almost all women will lose a baby at some point. It if extremely common in the first month - an unusually heavy period, for example. As you go on, it happens less often, but it still happens. Sometimes something has gone wrong, and this is your body's way of saving you. Sometimes, it just seems to happen for no reason.



As a religious person, I believe that life is a gift from God. Why He would allow a child to grow in you for so long and then have you lose it - I do not know. I believe that the spirit of your baby is safe back with Him though. Maybe there was something you needed to learn; I simply cannot say. Loving your baby is fine - but, you need to live your own life too! If you are a believe, pray for understanding. Understand that you did nothing wrong - sometimes (and, as I said, a lot more often than we think), this just happens.



Your concern tells me that you will be a great mom some day! If you have this much love for a baby not born, imagine what you will be like when you finally do have a baby! :)
I lost a baby at 14 weeks. It is very hard and all you can do is try to come to the realization that everything happens for a reason, and for some reason it wasnt meant to be :( I know it sucks. The pain will get a little better with time, I promise. But you will never forget your baby and thats okay. Just try to surround yourself with family and friends who support you. Good luck
Losing a baby, no matter the age, is defintily a pain no one can truly understand. I lost my first daughter in a car accident when I was 5 months pregnant with her. It has been 3 years and I still miss her everyday and think about her all the time. No matter how old the baby, you still love them and it will still bother you. But you have to trust that God has he/she safe in Heaven. The best place he/she can be. He has purpose for creating each beautiful child, whether they are here on earth or taken on to be with Him.



Trust in that hope. Knowing he/she is better off in God's hands. The wound may heal, the scar remains, but over time it will fade. So sorry for your loss. Prayers for you :)
you should watch this it helps me to watch it anytime i feel sad it has been almost 2 years since i lost my wee bean :(



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p3e8_XKo
Death of a loved one is always a cause for mourning. However, when a baby dies, there is a sadness that goes beyond normal grief. We are programmed to expect that the old outlive the young. When a person who has lived a full life passes away, there is a sense that everything is as it should be. When a baby passes, who has not even has the chance to experience life, his death seems meaningless. If he was meant to die so soon why did he even come into the world?
Oh my gosh, it's been five months...move on!! Stop thinking about it. Judging by the fact that you purposely misspell words tells me you're young, which means it's probably a good thing you're not having a baby. No teen moms end up successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment