Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Please help me - I don't know how to deal with love.?

All my life, everything I did was work and take care of other people's needs: mom, dad, brother, friends. Never gave a man a chance to love me because of my fear of losing him, losing love, losing in general.And here I am, 36, with all the things we usually thrive to have but for love. An there he comes, a man I thought I only wanted to have sex with but turns to have touched something inside to wake me up. He said since day one he does not want to be my sex buddy only. That he is not the kind of a man to play with and leave. That he need to be stable and wants to try with me, but that we should take it slow and one step at a time if we want to see it work.Common friends tell me he is falling in love. I do too. But I am completely petrified of the idea of having met the right person. It is so completely new I have to clue how to deal with it. I need a good person in my life to share it with and he may be the one, but I am mostly afraid rather than able.Pls help me deal with it.Please!Please help me - I don't know how to deal with love.?
I bet the people in oyur family apprecieate you taking care of them, but the truth is take a little time for your self, fall.

You deserve a little time. Everyone is afraid of loosing love, but you will never have it without taking the risk. We learn by testing things out and if he is the right then you should feel happy and overjoyed. But if he is the wrong one, than the thing that i know best is we heal. Not Nessesarly over time,

time can only make it worse sometimes, but by how you react rember you are still young.Everyone has at least 5 true soul mates in this world, who says he's not the right one. I know your afraid we all are, if he's the right one you will have butterfly's in your stomach the moment you see him. As for the feeling of meeting the right person embrace it, love is the closest thing we have to magic in this world.Live a little.

- Dont Be Afaid, Have Hope, Strength, Fall for him, Fall hardPlease help me - I don't know how to deal with love.?
GO WITH YOUR FEELINGS DONT TAKE NOTICE OF ANYONE ELSE. IF IT IS LOVE GO FOR IT YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE
I don't think anyone knows how to ';deal'; with love. You just enjoy the time and moments you share together. I was terrified when I fell in love with my husband. He is my second and after what I went through with my ex, I wasn't too eager to enter a new relationship, but I knew how much I enjoyed being with him and knew that I would rather take the chance of losing him, then not being with him at all. It sounds like he really cares for you too, I say take the chance. What's the saying ';it's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all';
36 years! are lot in count to live for your Family members. Now its turn to live life for your self. The man which you describe hear, you said likes you from inner soul could be your life partner all the time. Most of the people are with girls only to their sex need only. But on the account of your words. This is the right person whom you are searching, now go in flow of love don't think so much. Destiny will works, you just keep in love flow.
  • phone
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment