Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do u deal with not being with the one you love?

i was with this amazing guy and we had a fight, i got mad, and i broke up with him without thinking. I really do love him and care about him. We still talk, but it's hard talking to him when we are not together. But he has a gf now and i have no chance with him. How do i deal with still loving him when i cant have him back? please helpHow do u deal with not being with the one you love?
you have to try and keep busy doing things that make u happy. i know how you feel my gf of 7 years left me for another man. i will always love her. good luck to you.How do u deal with not being with the one you love?
This is a question alot of girls want to know! I wish i could help you...but im in the exact same boat. I kno exactly how you feel :(
get rid of everything that reminds you of him
  • hair weave
  • important advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment