Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i deal with unrequited love for a friend?

we live in the same university hall so i see him everyday. we used to just talk a bit but lately we've started hanging out a lot. i really like him, its driving me mad because he only likes me as a friend, and not even a close friend...

also he is moving to england in a few weeks but i dont think that will make a difference to how i feel. how do i cope with this? its horrible but i cant help it :(How do i deal with unrequited love for a friend?
Im in the exact same position as you.



He doesn't really feel the same way towards me and it drives me crazy too. I always ask myself, why cant he just be with me, why?



But you know what, when he moves to England of course itll be hard for u, but it will help you get over him. It probably seems impossible rite now, and its definately easier said than done, but it will help you, i promise. because u will gradually stop talking to him and the time difference and all that



keep urself occupied this summer - hang out with ur girls and enjoy being single. thats the best part of life. flirt with as many boys as u can.



im trying to do that day by day, but its hard - but not impossible



=)How do i deal with unrequited love for a friend?
I have the hots for Johnny Depp...but can accept that it's not gonna happen with him...



It's called maturity when you can accept reality...
  • reptiles
  • social security tax
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment