Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to deal with love but rascism?

basically i was seeing this girl, its long distance but we were happy, her parents stopped her from seeing me because im not white. Since then we have stopped seeing each other we still chat to each other as friends but i cant bare to see know if shes with another guy or not. I still have some feelings for her and its hard to get rid of them. However because of her parents rascist views of me it hit me alot and i dont know how to deal with their parents views. Seeing that this is the first time ive experianced this sort of issue before. I usually do go for white girls but now i get the feeling i will have to think twice before falling in love with one. How can i deal with the affects of her parents views of me?How to deal with love but rascism?
OMFG, WHEN I READ THIS IT HIT ME TOO AND I'M NOT BLACK! (Not white, either!)



Bloody racist people! I hate them so badly!



Well, you have 2 choices mate..

You can either forget about the girl and forget about her gay parents.

Or

You can meet the girl secretly and forget about her parents, what they think and whatever.



Dam racist people, i hope they die..



Or just forget about the girl..

Find another girl who isn't racist.How to deal with love but rascism?
You have your own prejudiced views, if you only go for White girls. There may be other issues involved that your little friend wasn't aware of...maybe you need to ask her parents exactly why they didn't want her to see you, if that's even the truth. Unless they told you this, you don't know it to be true. And, there's only one 's' in ';racist';...
does she live with her parents if she does call when you know she wont be home and talk to them. it could be that they just don't believe in mixing but my grandparents was the same way and know my uncle sits at the same table as my grandpa when before he wasn't even aloud in his yard so ppl can change the ways if she don't live with them then try to talk her into moving in with you and then after she gets job if the whole living together thing don't work then she can find her own place closer to you but still away form her mom and dad it isn't always racism
They're racists. Don't pay attention to them.
get over it bro. she ain't for you

No comments:

Post a Comment