Friday, November 19, 2010

Should I go and meet him? How to deal with love if someone might not love you back:(?

I have been in love with this guy for 3 yrs now. Strange things happened that didnt let us to be together. There was another obsessed with him girl and I didnt want to fight for him that time. She even offered him casual sex to get him. He fell in love with her they were together for nearly 2 yrs, while still being with her he moved to another country. She cheated on him, he was badly hurt, he doesnt trust anyone, he is even more insecure than he used to be..Recently I found him online and concidence made I was going for hols near the place he lives! We met, spent a lovely day together and night for the first time...And then he started to text me that maybe we could meet again sometime:) And text after text and his polite insisting I booked a flight and Im going to spend few days in his house...But when I suggested him to come over here he said he cant right now as there are too bad memories hes been trying to forget. He is also going for hols to oz for 3 months. Am I being used here as a rebound to amend his broken heart? He texts me every second, third day how his day went etc, how I m doin and that hes looking forward when i come over n have a good time here but when I said about my anxiety he said there is nothing to be worried about whats wrong with having a good time bla bla and if i regret my decision to come over.. Is he playing me, is he being selfish n using me to feel better after terrible broke up.?Should I go and meet him? How to deal with love if someone might not love you back:(?
don't reply his text for a while and see how he reacts.

that will tell if he wants u for a rebound to ammend his broken heart or if he is serious for real.

if he surely does want u he will be concerned and he will try and call u

secondly do not go to him, let him come to you.

i believe if a man wants something he will find his way to it so wait for him to chase u if he surely does want to.

if he goes quiet u will be answered: he wanted u to nurse his broken hear and nothing more!

good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment