Friday, November 19, 2010

What do u do when you love sumone so much it hurts?

i love this girl but its pretty much impossible to be with her. She has someone else and I have luggage from my past that keeps me from having a successful relationship. How do u deal with love youll never no physcially jus emotinally? Were more like best friends but in loveWhat do u do when you love sumone so much it hurts?
Its crazy cause I love somone soo much that it really does hurt. He has someone else. I would love more than anything to be with him I can relate to you big time. Me personally I'm keeping my options open. He's my friend with benefits, I hightly recommend never to have someone like that. I'm having trouble dealing with the idea I would never be with him so lately I have been going out and meeting people. No one has caught my attention so far. You have to try to move on. I know its easier said than done.What do u do when you love sumone so much it hurts?
Hear me out before you decide if I'm right or wrong on this...



Love is not something that just one person feels for another. It is a shared emotion between a couple. Make no mistake. You only feel this way because you believe you can't have her, not because you love her.



The emotional pain you're feeling is all in your head dude. You're in pain because you WANT to be in pain, not because you love her so much. People who feel this way tend to feed on the negative emotions they get when they remember past experiences that hurt them. It kills their confidence and leads to self-destructive behavior. For example, your ';luggage'; is self-destructive in that it keeps you from having other relationships.



What's in the past is in the past. There's nothing you can do to change that, so stop thinking about it. Stop kicking yourself for the relationships that failed and the one you're obviously not managing right now. Instead of all the negative thinking you're doing, try being positive.



Madness you say. To think that thinking happy thoughts isn't just something that works in those fairytales you heard when you were a kid. If there's one thing that fairtales are right about, it's that the girl doesn't fall for the insecure evil dude. You don't remember any stories where the hero gets the girl when he cries a lot, or constantly feels like he has to apologize for his past failings do you? Yeah...just think on that for a while.
i think if you spent some time away from her that will help. you have to get your mind in that friend mindset. And remember there are other fish in the sea. also you might want to think about unloading that luggage on a therapist so maybe in the future you can have a successful relationship.
well first, you need to fix yourself. and really fix yourself. then when you think you're ready buy a plant and take care of it, if it blossoms you are ready for a relationship if not keep working on yourself
Eat a lot of pain killers.
Take advil and call some other girl in the morning
gotta move on.
You should sit down and have a good long talk with her.It is real hard to move on with somebody especially when you have luggage from youre previous experience.I had the same problem my best friend liked me and I was in a realtionship sadly I didnt get with him but we are still close friends.Ask her how she feels with the guy she is with.Try to go out on dates with her and just relax with her its already good because you guys real best friends thats the first step.God bless
Love is suppose to give you a wonderful feeling.

So good that nothing is impossible.

But if you are getting heartache, then , i suppose you are on the wrong track.

Best of luck to you in finding that special someone to share love and happiness.

And to hold you when you are at your lowest.

Now, thats love.
well if you tell her how you feel maybe she will pick you over the guy she is with now and if you stop trying to fix things in the past and focus on the present maybe you will be able to have a successful relationship
maybe its better in the long run just to be her friend cause if for some reason ya did become lovers and it didnt work out then there would be that chance that maybe you would lose her as a friend too better to have a friend than to have nothing at all

No comments:

Post a Comment