Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I deal with loving someone while dating someone new?

I love a person far away and I will someday be there with them but I feel horrible for dating other people. Sometimes it feels like I am using them or they aren't exactly the person I want to be with what should my thought process be on this?How do I deal with loving someone while dating someone new?
You need to be honest to the ones you are dating.

While you are not married to them, and have no commit to them, it still would be appropriate to tell them where you're head is at.

Honesty is always best.How do I deal with loving someone while dating someone new?
If you love someone else then why are you in a relationship with this person? Is it for attention or sex? If its attention you seek get a dog. If its sex, suck it up cupcake and wait for the one you love. Doing what you're doing is incredibly selfish and harmful to both girls.
If you feel bad about it then stop!! You shouldn't be dating around just because you can't be with the one you love. Be faithful!! You are using them and probably hurting feelings along the way. Grow up and seriously think about what you're doing.
life is all about choices. You can't BOTH date other people AND feel good about it. Shouldn't you just pick a side?
1. You aren't married or required to be monogamous unless agreed upon

2. Let dates know up front that you aren't looking for a permanent relationship

3. The other person may be doing exactly the same thing...
You don't date someone until you are over it. If that someone that you love is deceased, then you can find room in your heart for both of them.



You should only date when you're ready, and from the sounds of it, you're not. If they're not who you want to be with, then why go through the motions and lie to yourself? Know what I mean?
I tried getting over a relationship i had 23years ago but not completely. Been married to a good lady for 12 years on. Sometimes i feel sorry for my wife as if she isnt the one for me. Everything is fine except for the FIRST CUT instinct. Am of the opinion that if i ever see her (my old friend) again things will change. I have a consolation in a possibility she wont be attractive or even, familiar again. The problem is i searched everywhere but have not found her.

No comments:

Post a Comment