Friday, November 19, 2010

How to deal with emotions?

How do you learn to deal with loving someone with all your heart, yet you know that you can never be happy with this person? Sounds confusing, I know, seems if you love them you would be happy with them, but this isn't the case here. I love him, I miss him, but I know I would never be really happy with him. Doesn't seem fair.How to deal with emotions?
me too, i know exactly what u mean. i love my ex (broke up for the second time last week) after nearly 3 yrs. I love him and miss him with all my heart but i know hes not right for me, and doesn't treat me the way i need to be treated. Im hoping like everyone says with time it gets easier, and i will meet someone who does make me insanely happy. its just a loss, and it sucks, and i think the only 2 things that will help ur feelings is either time or meeting that person that does make u happy like u deserve to be. If ur ex couldn't appreciate u its there lose, not ours. And one day they will regret it, at least I really think so. feel betterHow to deal with emotions?
You just have to try to move on.
forget them !~!~!~!~!
You can love people with all your heart from a distance...but you should never cheat yourself by selling yourself short by being with someone you know you won't be happy with.
Get professional help and move on. It sounds like a no win situation.
bury them deep down inside you until several years later it unleashes itself in the form of a tumor.
Stay away from this person for a while. Eventually you can just be friends and ditch your romantic feelings altogether. If not, don't communicate anymore. Simple.
You need to be brave, have courage and face reality. Its not going to work out so pick up your life and don't let this pull you down. Go out and love again
it is very hard to deal with, i know, but as you know you wont be happy together, with some time you will get convinced and forget him, meantime try to do some other things that wont remind you about him. love is really complicated.
  • home theater
  • pc automatically shuts down
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment