Sunday, November 21, 2010

Will I ever find love? Will I ever get a boyfriend? Will I ever get married?

I find it hard to believe in all of the things dealing with love and dating. I haven't had a boyfriend since junior high and I'm in college. I see friends getting boyfriends and girlfriends. Friends getting engaged. Friends getting married. Friends getting pregnant. But I'm left in the dust with virtually no one. Will I ever find love? How long do I have to wait? I'm finding it very difficult staying positive.Will I ever find love? Will I ever get a boyfriend? Will I ever get married?
im a 16 year old boy and feel exactly the same way. just live your life and you will me the man of your dreams. or at least someone who your attracted to and vise versa. a lot of men and people feel the same way at your age. if your worried about not meeting people, join a social club. acting, painting, a gym, anything. just do yourself a favor and don't worry about it. live your life. how you see fit, your still young and im guessing attractive. you've got plenty of time :)Will I ever find love? Will I ever get a boyfriend? Will I ever get married?
youre still young i wouldnt worry about it, i had my first boyfriend at the end of high school and now 4years later with much trial and tribulations we are engaged to be married, jus focus on your studies and love will find you

No comments:

Post a Comment