Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you deal with GIRLS that love to fight with other girls?

I am sweet loving person, I usually handle situation where if someone makes me mad just say oh forget about it and i also keep in track if they try to make me angry after that fact this where things kind of get on my nervous it where some girls love to POINT OUT THINGS THAT try to lower your self esteem. I have a lot in return to say but at the same time - I don't like getting into physically fights. I turn to commute things out.How do you deal with GIRLS that love to fight with other girls?
be the bigger person, walk away!How do you deal with GIRLS that love to fight with other girls?
I ignore and walk away.



Makes them look like the idiot.
I';m the exact same way and after being emotionally abused in high school I learned to trust few people but still be sweet...when you around negative people just keep to yourself mind your business so they won't get in yours meaning...you can still smile sweet and acknowledge that they are there just don't try and befriend them because they are intially not looking to be your friend but trying to find a way to make others feel less...if all possible stay away from ppl like that...hope it helps and Good Luck!
  • get rid of acne and blackheads
  • squirrel stalking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment