Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to deal with impossible love?

How can you handle falling in love with someone, but you know that that love is impossible?How to deal with impossible love?
I'll answer that with a question: WHAT IS LOVE??How to deal with impossible love?
Why do you think that love is impossible?
Forget it.
By training your self to conquer your weaknesses starting from this case and you'd be going through a ';Mission impossible';.
Just do it.
u carry on because no one can stop u i also love someone and that love is impossible but i carry on my love and sometime my love do ......................
i've been there. It depends why it's impossible.

Love yourself more. . that usually works across the board.
I know how you feel, i was totally in love with one boy for like 3 months and he kinda liked me too but he would not go out with me so i just gave up which i shouldnt have done because now all my friends are telling me he likes me it really drives you crazy but, after all love is a crazy thing.
just follow your heart, it you want it bad enough, anything is possible. You should stop worrying and go for it, make it happen!! Who knows, it could be the best move you've ever made!
why put yourself in that kind of relationship if you know it will not be start doing more with your friends it sounds like you already know what is right for you
nothing is immpossible some things just take time and dedication. You would need to give further details before you could get a fair answer
Are you really asking about love or a relationship. Love is not impossible, but a relationship maybe impossible especially if the person is already taken. If that is the case you need to find someone else to fall in love with and just be friends with that individual.
Honestly I don't deal very well. I suppose it feels like a break up of sorts because you have to deal with losing the fantasy of what could have been and deal with the fact that you will not have that person.



I wish I could offer better advice but I am so heart broken right now all I can do is offer my thoughts and let you know you aren't alone.



I have been told time heals everything and filling up the time is the hard part.
A similar situation happened to me, I just refused to entertain those thoughts and focused on my life and keeping busy. When you take the focus off of yourself and ideas that are not healthy for you, and focus that energy on others, it really works. Volunteering at a hospital for instance only a few hours a week can really change your outlook on things that really matter. We are always going to have inappropriate feelings at some point in our lives for someone, but to the extent that we take them we are in control, and if those feelings will do more harm than good for those involved, opt not to fall victim to them... good luck!
if you know the love is impossible the only thing to do is not fall in love. and that sucks, so youve got to make sure there is no other possibility, such as patience, and waiting (love is worth waiting for) - or friendship to change their mind, etc... i guess this all depends on the reason why love is impossible.
Store it away in your heart and mind...For the precious moments you are on your own.....I have a song that reminds me of mine. That when I'm in a reflective mood I get out and play over n over......So long as you don't let it affect the possible loves in your life!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment