Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I deal with this regret?

Recently I made the biggest mistake of my life. I lied to the love of my life and got caught doing it. She said I hurt her so bad, and she wants me to change. But she won't give me a chance because she has already given me too many chances. I feel horrible for hurting some one I love dearly, and I feel horrible about lying to her. I can't seem to push myself to do anything now, it feels pointless. I sit in my bed everyday and tear myself apart for doing this, I regret it so much and I need to know how to deal with it so I can move on. Please help.How do I deal with this regret?
time heals all wounds. Give her time, and show her you are really an honest guy.



Stop tearing yourself up, we all lie and feel bad about it. I'm sure at the moment you lied, you did it with the best intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment