Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you deal with love dilemma?

Okay, so someone liked me back then. I kinda like him too because he's such a fun person! But maybe because back then I wasn't too sure about my feelings, I kinda rejected him. Now, I'm mad about him! But the sad-fact is: He's already in a relationship! What should I do? I can win him back, but her girlfriend seems nice and I don't wanna hurt her feelings and I want him to be happy (if he's happy with her). I'm not the kind of person who likes challenge and I hate breaking him up. But I can't find someone else as good as him!How do you deal with love dilemma?
Well you know that he is in a relationship now, if he is happy, my thoughts is for you to just be his friend. What you need to do is meet other friends, their is some one out their for you. don't be looking, just make friends, have some fun. Take some classes. find other interests, where you can meet people. Happy New Year!How do you deal with love dilemma?
Think of it this way...if you persue him and ';win him back'; who is to say that a year fom now so other girl doesn't come along and ';win him over';.....if he leaves his present girl for you then don't think the same could happen to you when YOU are the girlfriend....if you two are meant to be together it will happen just be patient

No comments:

Post a Comment