Sunday, November 21, 2010

How could i deal with this?

Okay, so i've been going out with my boyfriend for 9 months. And i can honestly say i love that boy to death. But latley he has been going through some trouble at home and we have been having fights about his brother, who recently got released from jail, he was convicted of rape against a minor, not any way related to me, and my boyfriend has been going crazy, saying that we should secretly go out, so that his brother dosent know about me, because his parents are letting him move back in with them:/ And when i tell him no, no, no, hes been getting seriously angry. Like to the point were his hands get balled up in fists and he is red and shaking with anger and it kinda scares me when he does that although he usually just walks it off.

I was thinking, maybe he needs counceling. Because if he were ever to hit me, i would leave him. No questions asked, iv been down that alley. But i love him so much. Im thinking maybe i could tell the highschool councelor, or something. I really dont want to loose him, and if i can help him in any way i will.

And dont tell me maybe we should secretly go out. Thats stupid. Im 16. He is 18 and will soon go to college. I never go to his home anyway because his parents hate me. Iv never met his brother. And never will. What do you think?

Btw, this isnt my account its my sisters, to anyone who knows her or whatever.How could i deal with this?
I think there is a problem he wants to secretly wants to date. That's not fair to you, but who is it a secret to? His parents and brother? Maybe he is trying to protect you from them. Talk to him about it. If he wants to secretly keep you from everyone, well that's a different story.How could i deal with this?
suck his dick
  • Server Not Found Problem
  • mobile phone viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment