Friday, November 19, 2010

Long but worth reading interesting. i need ppl who know how to deal with love?

okay well im in 6th grade almost 7th and this boy liked me since 4th grade.. i started liking him in the beginning of 6th grade and he asked me out in november we went out till jan then i broke up wit him becuz i didnt think i wanted a boyfriend but then i still liked him and he asked me back out a month later. then my friend told him tht i may break up with him (what the hecks?!) so he broke up wit him :( we were texting tht night and he asked me y i was gonna break up with him but i told him i wasnt and he was like oh thts why i broke up with u but whatever. now tht was bk in eeh february i think? mayb beginning of march. well i still think he likes me cuz we r like bffs and we always talk and laugh n i can be myself around him. he says he likes my friend maci though but she has a bf and he is always makin fun of her bf even tho her bf is his bffs and he is like super jealous of maci n luke(maci's bf) and he is always saying she is banging and stuff but honestly all the boys like maci. well he always texts me tho and when one of us has to go he is always like bye %26lt;3 bff i love u and stuff liek tht and this is kinda cheesy but in his aim buddy info he wrote a poem about me saying how if he was an angel he would pretect me or something like tht but it was rele sweet and im on vac. right now and he told me how school sucks without me and how boring it is and stuff and i dont wana like him but i do and it sucks! at the last school dance on friday april 3 i danced with this one boy kevin well actually me and my friend emma slow danced with him cuz we're single and we were like being crazy tht night haha. we both slow danced wit him at the same time and drew(the boy i like) was watching the whole time and kept trying to take kevin away from us. well kevin is rele cute also and he started liking me and he kept saying how he likes me and u know the works and he asked me out but i didnt answer ( this was through text by the way). well i wana like kevin but he likes me and my friend emma! but idc he likes me more but whenever i think bout ever going out with kevin, drew jus randomly pops up in my mind. whever i hear love songs, drew pops up. whenever i think, its always about drew. i keep trying to keep myself from liking him but i just cant. i know im in 6th grade and some of u oldies r gonna be like.. blahblah ur too young well listen oldies this is life and there r like 3rd graders making out get over it o.O welll yeaah any suggestions ?!Long but worth reading interesting. i need ppl who know how to deal with love?
omg i dont know just stop breaking up with him then lol?Long but worth reading interesting. i need ppl who know how to deal with love?
If you can't stop thinking about Drew, then why try to stop liking him?

No comments:

Post a Comment