Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I deal with my boyfriend changing?

We have been together over 2 years. long distance relationship. Long story short, a lot has happened and he's changing.. what I consider for the worst. He's putting me under stress, he knows he has stressed me out as we talk about a lot.. we kinda have to since its the only communication we get lol. I love him more than anything, no matter what anyone says.. and I know he loves me too.. it just upsets me. He used to seem the good guy type. When we first met, he was in school.. christian.. meat eater.. nuclear family. Now, broken family.. athiest.. vegan.. he is in and out of school all the time and he's depressed. He keeps bringing up new things he's into and stuff and it upsets me cus most of it I don't want him to do. (Heres stuff he's brough up) 1.Piercings 2.Drugs 3.Tattoos 4.Self harm 5.Scarification 6.Alcohol.

I DO NOT like drugs, smoking or excessive drinking. I DO NOT want him to self harm (he says he likes the pain?)

He keeps trying so desperately it seems to be different, and unique. He's told me it's the reason he wants to do these things.. everything he does he has to be so different and I don't feel I can tell him not to be. He already hasn't done some of that stuff because he knows I don't like it. He never liked drugs drink or smoke before.. he just recently tried beer and now keeps drinking it. He never liked when I drink before. His friend influences him..he thinks the sun shines out of his ***. But I can't tell him I dont like him. Dumping him is not something I even want to consider, I just feel alone and I hate this change and I want the boyfriend that I fell for back. I'm starting to feel I'm not enough. We have deep long conversations about this stuff too and that's when I see the old him. I don't know if theres anything i can do or what? I don't know. I don't even know what I'm asking.. I feel like i just need help :(How can I deal with my boyfriend changing?
Tell him you wont stand it, and its your way or the highway. If he respects your relationship more than the drugs then he will change. If not then there are plenty of free online dating sites you can catch a new man like http://TrueDreamDate.com/How can I deal with my boyfriend changing?
aww hon, just talk to him, really talk to him and tell him how much this is hurting the both of you, and you missed the old him so much. :( i feel sad for you, and i dont even know you.
You don't need help, you need to call a taxi and get the hell out of there.



Look, I don't know how old you are, but I don't think you need a 2nd brain to see that this guy is not the same person he once was and he wants to take you down with him.



It is not your place to train and guide lost souls through life. Get the hell out of that before he screws up your life too, God, are you insane?
Try to sit down with him just the two of you. Start by asking him why he wants to do all of this stuff. If he gives you the same answer, that he wants to be different than you have to explain to him that he is different and special. Tell him how he is special to you and that you don't know anyone that is as great as him. Explain to him how much you love him and that you are worried about him. Tell him that if he hurts himself, it will hurt you. If he loves you, he will stop. He most likely just has low self-esteem and you just have to remind him that you are there for him whenever he needs it. If it is going well, you can end by praying with him. God will help him and you.
I think he likes what he is doing, and I think unless he sees what he is doing is harming himself, the only thing you can do is dump him because he is going to eventually bring you down with him. When you are in a long distance relationship then one of the other of you are going to change, for better or worse, in this case it looks like it was worse.
break up with him hey somtimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.
It seems like there's a lot going on in his life and he doesn't know how to handle it all, so he's turning to things that aren't good. If I were you, I'd tell him how you feel about not liking what he's doing, then reassure him that you're always there for him. Maybe go visit him if it's possible.. I don't know how far away you are from him, but that would be a good idea. He just needs to know someone is there for him, and maybe you're the best person to help him out. Best of luck!
Tell him that you love him too much for him to do any of that, tell him that if he really cares about you then he should stop everything. How old are you? My boyfriend was like that... He stopped everything for me, well he still drinks but that really doesn't bother me... Tell him you love him. That he doesn't need the pain, the scars, the drugs, the alcohol, the piercings, tattoos. Tell him how much he means to you.



Answer mine?? Please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?



Another one?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
If even after all the long and deep conversations you guys have about this situation , and even after you explain to him how bad it makes you feel that he does some of this stuff , hedoesn'tt change im sorry to say but hes not the same person. And if the new person he has become youdon'tt like then its time for a break up , your in love with the old him andapparentlyy hes showing you the new him. Think about it , if hehasn'tt stopped idon'tt think there is any chance of him changing .

Good Luck ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment