Sunday, November 21, 2010

Please help me - I don't know how to deal with love.?

All my life, everything I did was work and take care of other people's needs: mom, dad, brother, friends. Never gave a man a chance to love me because of my fear of losing him, losing love, losing in general.And here I am, 36, with all the things we usually thrive to have but for love. An there he comes, a man I thought I only wanted to have sex with but turns to have touched something inside to wake me up. He said since day one he does not want to be my sex buddy only. That he is not the kind of a man to play with and leave. That he need to be stable and wants to try with me, but that we should take it slow and one step at a time if we want to see it work.Common friends tell me he is falling in love. I do too. But I am completely petrified of the idea of having met the right person. It is so completely new I have to clue how to deal with it. I need a good person in my life to share it with and he may be the one, but I am mostly afraid rather than able.Pls help me deal with it.Please!Please help me - I don't know how to deal with love.?
Don't be afraid. Take a chance. It's better to have loved and be loved than not at all. If you're afraid of getting hurt, don't let that stop you from embracing this moment/experience. Nothing is engraved in stone. Take the leap of faith and go with it otherwise you may regret it in the future. You may miss out on something great!!Please help me - I don't know how to deal with love.?
give him a shorter versionof what you told us. sounds like he might be a good one. you might as well start off on the RIGHt foot and be honest admit you are a little scared. be sure to so him that you appreciate him taking the time to listen.



Good luck girl,

Aloha
How will you ever know if he is the one if you don't give him a chance? Then you will find yourself later contemplating...';what if, what if';. You don't want to live in the ';shoulda,coulda,wouldas'; at some point you are going to have to swallow your fear and take a leap of chance. Have faith in yourself, and your ability to love and accept love. you just might become one of the happiest women alive...but you'll never know unless you take that chance.
I bet the people in oyur family apprecieate you taking care of them, but the truth is take a little time for your self, fall.

You deserve a little time. Everyone is afraid of loosing love, but you will never have it without taking the risk. We learn by testing things out and if he is the right then you should feel happy and overjoyed. But if he is the wrong one, than the thing that i know best is we heal. Not Nessesarly over time,

time can only make it worse sometimes, but by how you react rember you are still young.Everyone has at least 5 true soul mates in this world, who says he's not the right one. I know your afraid we all are, if he's the right one you will have butterfly's in your stomach the moment you see him. As for the feeling of meeting the right person embrace it, love is the closest thing we have to magic in this world.Live a little.

- Dont Be Afaid, Have Hope, Strength, Fall for him, Fall hard

No comments:

Post a Comment