Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i deal with this?Should i take a chance?

I really like this girl I met just last december. She's a friend of my friend. It started when she joked on facebook telling my friend that she has a crush on me. I didn't reply coz im really the shy type. then one day my friend ask me to meet up with her and telling me that she's with her friend. so I came. it turned out well, i think she finds me okay and me, i liked her instantly. then we started talking, sweet but casually. then my friends and some of her friends started teasing us. but i'm not really sure if maybe at least she likes me, she's a joker type so it is hard to tell plus she easily fall out of love she only date someone for a week. im an angel to her i make her my princess whenever we go out with a group they find it really sweet.. im afraid to talk to her first, because sometimes when i do she does not reply to me. i feel like im annoying her. soo to bury my feelings for her i had a fling with their friend.after that she doesn't talk to me like before I'm thinking maybe she's turned off not that she likes me but she praised me so well before that im really nice maybe she got disappointed that I'm just like the other guys considering that their friend is in a relationship.but i know to my self that I will always be good to her no matter what. so now I want to tell her how i feel, but something is holding me back my cowardness and most of all my gender. I'm a butch. but she told me she had a relationship with a butch before. so should I at least take a chance? but i don't want to risk our friendship. plus i don't need a relationship with her. i just love making her happy.How do i deal with this?Should i take a chance?
just relax and talk to her about how you feel. the response (also body language) that you will get is the one and true way she feels about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment