Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I deal with rejection (on love and romance)?

I try to be positive in everything I do, and I treat everyone nicely etc... but when I get rejected for some reason in the love department... it hurts me so much... and my friends keep telling me to change how I think about the situation but it still hurts... and I kinda start hating that person even though I know it's wrong to hate... how can I deal with this and do any of feel the same? It just makes me think what's wrong with me and that makes it harder to have a positive outlook on life...

Also, incase you suggest I change the way I look... I don't think it's got anything to do with it because I do take good care of myself and my appearance...How can I deal with rejection (on love and romance)?
Imagine that the shoe is on the other foot...what if you chose not to the other person? Who have that right. Actually, you have the OBLIGATION to make that choice if it's not right for you. The other person may or may not choose to feel rejected. Same as you.



You see, the other person is just making choices, same as you would. All relationships don't last forever. If they end, it's probably better for you. You don't want to be with someone who would not choose you.



Let it go, and look forward to the next relationship.How can I deal with rejection (on love and romance)?
Rejection is the greatest aphrodisiac. I don't know how to explain it to you but since I was born to this earth I was already rejected, refused, denied, neglected and abandoned by my own biological parents not only physically but also mentally and emotionally. So I guess rejection to me is like... acceptance. lololololollolololol. They are no difference between each other. Like sun and moon, hot and cold, day and night.
Grieve it and get over it quick. Life is to Short to wallow over something that didn't work out. Everything happens for a reason that only time will tell why it did happen. There is something always wanting that is better for you. You just need to give it the time to pop up and just stay positive as you have been doing and life will take you on a trip only you could dream of.
Let time do the trick.
Look at it as the other person's loss..



Remember you can't force love, if it is meant to be they will say Yes, if they say No.. then move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment