Friday, November 19, 2010

How Do You Deal with Unrequited Love?

Or lust? I have a little obsession with my boss at work. He's incredibly cute, but married and his wife just had a baby. It's impossible and not at all reasonable, but I am so attracted to him. I would never make a move on him, but it's difficult for me to feel this way. He's never even shown interest in me, but I feel really conflicted about him. On the one hand, I'm rarely attracted to anyone and he's so cute. But on the other, he's married with kids and completely off limits. How can I kill this attraction to him?How Do You Deal with Unrequited Love?
ok you got to go out, party, get drunk and get laid that night. but with someone cute, and make sure they dont have any stds. but unrequited love hurts the most. so get over it fast unless you want to start cutting your self which is not cool at all. just ignore it and find love else where.How Do You Deal with Unrequited Love?
Oh, I felt the same way about my teacher last year. I was really attracted to him, but he was happily married and had kids (and I know nothing would have happened anyway, after all he was my teacher). It's not such a huge problem, really. As long as it's not love, you just feel attracted to him. Right? It's perfectly normal to have crushes from time to time, but don't worry, it will pass. I'm glad you say you won't do anything about it, that would obviously be wrong.



Fantasizing a little will never hurt anyone, though. ;) I guess there's no other way to kill the attraction than to wait for it to pass.
  • irish boy name
  • fingernails on a blackboard
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment