Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i deal with this?

ok so my dad lives in dallas and my mom has always been great about dropping me off at my dads house and we live in the woodlands... i have been going to see him for the past seven years and out of all those years my dad has only came and got me twice

and he stopped paying child support and she tried taking him on legally and that did not work so then she used me in the situation and that sounds bad on her part but i understand why she did it but when she did he did nothing like he didnt even care and she said if that is how you feel then im done to i have made more of an effort than u ever have and now he never calls anymore he does not try to resolve any thing with her they have been divorced ten years and im 13 and i just dont really no what to do im really upset and i dont know how to deal wth it help me out how do i deal with it? i feel like he does not care at all and that is probably true i love my dad though and i dont want to believe it



sorry about my spelling its not that greatHow do i deal with this?
sorry about wat ur going thru

i was 14 wen my parents seperated and im 16 now and it still hurts remembering the day my mom kicked my dad out,deep down u shud kno if ur dad luvs u or not,remember u r not alone,ther r other pplz that r going wat ur going thru.

but if u wanna try to make ur parents settle down,sho them how much ur hurt by their immature lil arguements,and try to make them realize how immature theyre being,and tell them how it takes 2 pplz to make a kid and it takes 2 raise a kid,ur dad needs to cooperate



Good luck and God BlessHow do i deal with this?
it is difficult to read your writing because of the lack of punctuation. It sounds like your dad really doesn't care about you. Whether that is true or not is irrelevant. there is nothing you could do to change his mind. Don't hold yourself accountable because someone else's problems. he should have never put you and your mother in this situation in the first place. I think it would be best to get him out of your life. Good luck. i wish you the best.
Sounds to me that your Dad may care but maybe in a bad situation. However, if your Mom is the one who takes you and drops you off and picks you up horray for her. Seems to me that she has tried to make the effort for you. Not him but she wants you to have your Dad and maybe in these hard times she needs the Child Support. He should be paying and helping you and her out. I am sure she is tired of feeling this is all one sided and probably feels hey if he wants to see her then he will have to make the effort. Your Mom sound frustrated and with good reason. I do not know the whole situation but I am sure you are not going to find the answer here. Unfortunately. You might have to wait this out a little while and see what happens. I am sure you love your Dad but you are the Child and she should be making a effort to see you. You are his child and he should go the hell for you. Give it a few weeks and see if he tries to get in touch with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment