Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Simple question, How to deal with hopeless love?

Hi, I've asked another ';emotional'; question before. But here's a second one. How do I deal with love that I feel is hopeless. Let me precise. I am in love with a girl (we'll call her Julie) and she's got a boyfriend. Now, I've told her that I love her and she's told me that she loves that I love her and we cuddle and hug and kiss (we don't make out tho) and we consider each other to be best friends. I don't know if it is completely hopeless though, her and her boyfriend have a stressed relationship at the moment but it's because of their history that they are together : (He wanting to kill himself, she not letting him, he promising her he wont, she must still fight him to keep him alive past his depression, they fall in love, we're now in the present.) Now I respect her decision to stay but I can't move on. How do I do it? Should I do it? When should I do it? It is driving me bananas, oranges, apples AND grapes. Thanks!!!Simple question, How to deal with hopeless love?
It kinda sounds like he plays the pity card to keep her around but idk so i guess you have no choice but to move onSimple question, How to deal with hopeless love?
i can't move on from the guy i fell for who has recently fallin' in love with another girl. it's very hard i can't seem to get over it.



i'm going bananas, oranges, apples and grapes tooo! hahaha
stop thinking about her, excercise and start dating new women at least twice a week.
I feel you....try dating other people to try to get her off your mind or try to get to know your going out with other people so she can become jealous...
It sounds like she has some unresolved issues with her boyfriend, but knowing from experience, a girl does NOT treat her best guy friend like this unless she has some feelings for him as well. I think you should give it just a little bit of time yet, be yourself, make her see what you have to offer, and let things happen. She wouldn't be doing this if she didnt have some feelings for you, and it sounds like she is scared he will kill himself if she leaves him. Don't encourage her to cheat though. Give it time. If you are having a really hard time, tell her you like her and have to draw the line (I know it will be hard) if you do this, either she will come to her senses, or you will begin the process of healing and moving past. Trust me, someone else will come along who makes you feel even more special. Good luck.
Oh my you sound just like one of my good friends. First of all, if this girl is serious about her boyfriend then you need to stop kissing and hugging and cuddling. FRIENDS don't do that kind of stuff often. I will hug my friends occationally but definately not as much as my boyfriend. Second. If she is serious about this guy, you need to move on. This may be hard to do but the best thing would be to hang out less with her and start interacting more with other girls (single girls) to make new friends that have a potential to go somewhere. You friend says she loves you (I'm not denying she dosen't) but there may not be a romantic future, if she really loves you that way you would be together no hesitation. I know advice like this is easily said and not as easily applied, but honestly the best way to get over someone is to stop spending time with them. Good luck in you love life, I hope you find your true love.



From my experience there is a chance she is acting this way because she likes the attention. She likes the idea that she is desirable even though she isn't interested in you.
mb u should move on but dint leave herrr compltly

still b her friend but nothin close tht might draw u bck into this situation
You need to move on. It sounds like she's already made her choice.

Things that will help:

-Finding someone new. [Which I'm sure seems impossible right now, but there are amazing people out there that you'll like even more than Julie.]

-No more cuddling and stuff with her. That will just keep your attraction going.

-Limit talking to her. I don't mean kill the friendship completely, but making her the main gal in your life will significantly hinder your chances of getting over her.

-If you can't stop thinking about her, keep busy.

-Don't look at pictures of her.

-Don't think about what could've happened or what you could've done. It sounds like she made the relationship with her boyfriend happen. There's nothing you could've done differently.
Well I guess almost everyone has gone thought something like that, I have and believe me, I know how it feels.

I think the best you can do is keep being friends with her but start hanging out with other people, seeing other girls, remember she may be the one you love but not the only one you will so I think if you relax, meet other girls you may find one you like.



Eventually you should forget her but if it's meant to be the girl you like could be with you someday, if it's not don't worry you'll forget her if you want to and stop thinking you should wait for her.



good luck
  • Changing bed sheets
  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment